Monday, May 5, 2014

Adoption Registration Day - She is officially a Lyttle!

Today we traveled to the registration office and to the notary office to finalize the adoption. It's official, she is a Lyttle! 
Chloe is starting to show her personality a little more. She loves to run up and down the hallways with Sean and will reach for his hand and pull him where she wants to go. She has been talking to us more as well. If only I understood what she was saying! I think it mostly revolves around food. 
She is a good eater and will shove as much into her cheeks as possible, I am sure there is security in that. We gave her a good variety at breakfast and she ate most everything. She didn't like the watermelon but chowed down on everything else. I am glad to see she isn't afraid to be picky.
She seems to prefer Mama but is happy with Baba too. We are doing our best to make sure there aren't favorites as we both need breaks from time to time. Its been a while since we have chased a toddler around. 






She reaches towards us for kisses now


C'mon mama!















2 comments: