The down side to being potty trained is that there are no underwear that fit her! I need to pull out the sewing machine and take all her panties in so they don't fall off, and her shorts are even looser now! All well worth it to see her tackling the newest stage of her life. We are very proud of our girl!
I likely say this far too often but I am so amazed at the difference in Chloe in less than 5 short months. To think of the little girl we met in China, to the amazing little girl that conquers every challenge set before her today. She has endured so much, and you would never know it. I'm just in awe of her resilience and love of life. She always has a smile on her face, loves to learn new things, is adding words and language skills daily, and is an all around beautiful girl.
One of my favorite things is to watch how she cares for others. She must have been the Nannies helper in China. When we are in the nursery, she lovingly takes toys to the children that are crying and pats them on the back. She looks at them with concern and clearly wants to make them happy. I love her sweet spirit. The other day, Teagan fell off her bike and had a good amount of road rash on her knee and elbow. Chloe was so concerned for her, telling us "owie" and showing us where the cuts were. She then climbed up beside me (holding T), and patted her sister on the back and shushing her as she cried. It was adorable.
![]() |
| Gotcha day in China, less than an hour in her Mama and Baba's arms |

No comments:
Post a Comment